Conversation on Community
Richard Longworth, senior fellow of The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and an expert on globalization's impact on the Midwest, spoke with WMUK in Kalamazoo leading up to his participation on the September 11 "Albion Tomorrow" panel discussion.
Parents can utilize many of the e-Bill features as "Authorized Users" on their student's account. As an authorized user, parents will receive email notification when new bills are posted and can make payments by credit card or e-Check online!
Benefits for parents using e-Bill:
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience; e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Get up-to-date account information, anytime.
- Statements and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill statements and remit payment through the mail.
To access your student's e-Bill information, your student must set you up as an authorized user.