Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Parents can utilize many of the e-Bill features as "Authorized Users" on their student's account. As an authorized user, parents will receive email notification when new balances are due and can make payments by credit card or e-Check online!
Benefits for parents using e-Bill:
- Easy to read online history of past term activity and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience; e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Get up-to-date account information, anytime.
- Account Activity and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill activity and remit payment through the mail.
To access your student's e-Bill information, your student must set you up as an authorized user.