Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Parents can utilize many of the e-Bill features as "Authorized Users" on their student's account. As an authorized user, parents will receive email notification when new bills are posted and can make payments by credit card or e-Check online!
Benefits for parents using e-Bill:
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience; e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Get up-to-date account information, anytime.
- Statements and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill statements and remit payment through the mail.
To access your student's e-Bill information, your student must set you up as an authorized user.