Conversation on Community
Richard Longworth, senior fellow of The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and an expert on globalization's impact on the Midwest, spoke with WMUK in Kalamazoo leading up to his participation on the September 11 "Albion Tomorrow" panel discussion.
e-Bill offers both students and parents a number of advantages over traditional paper bills, including:
- Payments made online are posted to student account immediately.
- Students can authorize others (parents, grandparents etc...) to view and pay bills.
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience. e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Statements and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill statements and remit payment through the mail.
Albion College's e-Bill system provides added convenience for students and their authorized users. Users can call up billing statements on demand an view their most up-to-date statement anytime, reflection all current charges and payments.
e-Bill offers flexibility in payment options, including credit card and e-Check.