Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
e-Bill offers both students and parents a number of advantages over traditional paper bills, including:
- Payments made online are posted to student account immediately.
- Students can authorize others (parents, grandparents etc...) to view and pay bills.
- Easy to read online history of past term activity and payments.
- Ability to schedule future payments.
- Ease of use and convenience. e-Bill is available 24 hours a day.
- Account Activity and payments are private and secure.
- You can print your e-Bill activity and remit payment through the mail.
Albion College's e-Bill system provides added convenience for students and their authorized users. Users can call up account activity anytime, a reflection of all current charges and payments.
e-Bill offers flexibility in payment options, including credit card and e-Check.