Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Amount: $100 up to the total cost of education.
- Available to parents of college students.
- Replaces all or part of the expected family contribution.
- Is limited only by the cost of attendance.
- New borrowers pay 6.84% interest for loans borrowed through the Direct Loan program.
- A FAFSA and credit check are required.
- Repayment begins within 60 days after the loan has been fully disbursed. Interest-only payments may be made while the student is in school. Deferments of loan payments are available – see the loan disclosure for further information.
- Loan has a maximum repayment period of 10 years.
- New PLUS applications may be completed at StudentLoans.gov.