Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Service and Philanthropy
Giving of time and resources to those less fortunate or in need is a very integral part of the Greek experience. Our chapters and councils participate in various events throughout the year when they give their time to support local and national groups. Fraternities and sororities at Albion also raise money in a variety of philanthropic activities for important causes.
Some examples of major service and philanthropic events that Albion's fraternities and sororities participate and coordinate include:
- Anchorsplash (Delta Gamma) - Service for Sight
- Derby Days (Sigma Chi) - Children's Miracle Network
- Mr. Briton (Alpha Chi Omega) - Sexual Assault Services of Calhoun County
- The Sigma Nu Charity Classic - Jesse's Gift
- Turkey Trot (Alpha Xi Delta) - Purchase books for elementary schools in the area