Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Service and Philanthropy
Giving of time and resources to those less fortunate or in need is a very integral part of the Greek experience. Our chapters and councils participate in various events throughout the year when they give their time to support local and national groups. Fraternities and sororities at Albion also raise money in a variety of philanthropic activities for important causes.
Some examples of major service and philanthropic events that Albion's fraternities and sororities participate and coordinate include:
- Anchorsplash (Delta Gamma) - Service for Sight
- Derby Days (Sigma Chi) - Children's Miracle Network
- Mr. Briton (Alpha Chi Omega) - Sexual Assault Services of Calhoun County
- The Sigma Nu Charity Classic - Jesse's Gift
- Turkey Trot (Alpha Xi Delta) - Purchase books for elementary schools in the area