Centered on Community
Albion College offers four-year tuition, room and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Learn about the Build Albion Fellows Program
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Listen to the Town & Gown podcast series
Five of our women's sororities are members of the National Panhellenic Conference. Our sixth women's sorority is a member of the National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc.. The six chapters make up Albion College's Panhellenic Council, which governs and coordinates the activities of the chapters on campus.
The Albion College Panhellenic Council is guided by the Creed of the National Panhellenic Conference, and states: "The Panhellenic Council will assist the member chapters in unity, leadership, scholarship, education, and membership. The council will recognize that we are the largest women’s group on campus; we will therefore strive to be a voice for women and support their endeavors. We will actively support the Greek community on this campus to foster a sense of unity among Greek members. The Panhellenic Council will change with the times and take whatever steps necessary to create a positive image for ourselves and to represent the ideals of Albion College."
- 2010 Panhellenic Council Officers
- President - Lisa Wohlford
- Vice President Recruitment - Heather Riecker
- Vice President Finance - Michelle Norgren
- Vice President Communications - Elaine Ding
- Vice President Programming - Alyssa Castillo
- Vice President Service and Philanthropy - Morgan Reed
- 2010 Panhellenic Council Representatives
- Alpha Chi Omega - Erica Williams
- Alpha Kappa Alpha - Ashli Wilson
- Alpha Xi Delta - Emily Foster
- Delta Gamma - Erin Worden
- Kappa Alpha Theta - Katie Reynolds
- Kappa Delta - Marie Herzog