- Published on Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:55
We are so confident you will be impressed by the Albion College campus and community that we will help pay to get you here!
If you are a high school senior who has been accepted to Albion College, you are eligible for a one-time reimbursement of up to $300 toward the cost of a plane ticket.
Albion College will reimburse you for half the ticket cost, up to $300, following the campus visit. The airline ticket receipt must be presented to the Admissions Office at the time of the campus visit to receive the reimbursement.
- Flight reimbursements will be made throughout the year for both individual visits and group visit events.
- Ground transportation to and from campus will be offered by the college.
- Each individual student is only able to receive one flight reimbursement from Albion College throughout his/her entire college search process.
- The program is for those students living more than 300 miles away from Albion College.
- We really like parents, but their tickets are not eligible for reimbursement. On-campus meals will be provided and you can view a recommended lodging list on our visitor's guide.
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW): Driving time to campus is approximately 1.5 hours.
- Lansing Capital Region International Airport (LAN): Driving time is approximately 1 hour.