Centered on Community
Starting in Fall 2015, Albion College will annually offer four-year tuition, room, and board to as many as 10 first-year students who are Albion residents and attended Albion Public Schools in grades 6-8. Read more
President Ditzler talks about the initiative on WBCK-FM
Reopening the Bohm: Read about a landmark internship for Andrea Walles, '15
Albion College's Sister City efforts earn a national award
Watch an expert panel discuss "Albion Tomorrow"
Monday, June 22 - Friday, July 24
It’s obvious you work hard; your grades prove it.
Let us help you with your next step: college.
We hope you and your family will join us for ALBION 101, a program for high school sophomores and juniors that will jump-start your college search.
We're really interested in helping you identify your ideal college. ALBION 101 is a great introduction to college life and the college application process.
Here are a few activities we have planned for you:
- Participate in a mock admission committee to find out what really matters in the admission decision.
- Interact with faculty and students for an in-depth look at academic life.
- Tour the campus, our academic buildings, and athletics facilities.
- Financial Aid 101 – an introduction to the process.
- Hear from current students about their experiences and ask questions related to your interests.
- Learn more about living on campus, varsity athletics, and student organizations.