- Published on Friday, January 08, 2010 00:00
The College offers a single dental plan for all full-time faculty and administrative employees as well as all Union employees.
- The individual member deductible is $100
- The family deductible is $200
- There is no deductible for Class I or Class IV services. When you receive covered Class II or III services, you must pay a deductible before payment will be made for these benefits.
|Class of Service:||Coverage Pays:||Your Copay|
|Class I - Preventative Services||90%||10%|
|Class II - Restorative Services||90%||10%|
|Class III - Denture & Bridges||50%||50%|
|Class IV - Orthodontics Services||50%||50%|
- $1000 annually for Class I, II and III services combined
- $1000 lifetime for Class IV (orthodontic) services
Every effort is made to provide accurate information. However, this is not a guarantee of payment. Treatment will be rendered based on BCBS's payment liability, we recommend you request a predetermination for your treatment plan prior to having any services rendered.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBS PPO participants)
Customer Service Information:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please send all correspondence to:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Costumer Service Center
P.O. Box 2888
Detroit, MI 48231
Looking for a provider that participate with BCBS: