- Published on Friday, January 27, 2012 11:18
We are excited about our agreement with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy (LECOM), an early acceptance program that allows you to apply to their medical school, dental school, or pharmacy school while you are still finishing high school!
Through LECOM, you may already have a seat reserved for you in these fine schools when you graduate from Albion. The early acceptance process begins with your application to the Institute for Healthcare Professions. Once you have been accepted to the Institute, we will send you information on how to complete your early acceptance application with LECOM.
- High school students must have a GPA of 3.5 or greater and an ACT of 26 or greater (SAT 1170 or greater).
- You must complete an application to the Institute for Healthcare Professions and be accepted.
- You must complete the Albion College portion of the application to the early acceptance program. You will receive this once you have been accepted to Institute for Healthcare Professions.
- They must complete the LECOM portion of the application to the early acceptance program.
- You will be required to travel to the Erie, PA campus for an on-campus interview. The Healthcare Institute will help you arrange a time that works for you.
- If you are applying as a current Albion College student, you must meet the high school ACT requirement, have an Albion GPA of 3.5 or greater, and be making satisfactory progress toward completing the prerequisite courses. You must maintain membership in the Institute for Healthcare Professions and complete the Albion College and LECOM portions of the application. You will also be expected to travel to the Erie, PA campus for an interview.
Contact us for more information!