- Published on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 13:02
Thinking Ahead to
a Career in Medicine?
Get an insider’s perspective about what it takes to succeed as a pre-med student in college and get into the medical school of your choice.
- Becoming a health care volunteer while in high school
- Selecting a college for your pre-medical education
- Planning your college major
- Pursuing undergraduate internships and other real-world experiences
- Conducting independent research
- Sharpening your leadership and communication skills
Health professions advisors, current Albion students and Metro Detroit area and Great Lakes Bay Region physicians representing a range of specialties will offer advice on what you can do to become a top candidate for medical school admission.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 – 7 p.m.
MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland Campus
Towsley Auditorium, MidMichigan Medical Offices
4009 Orchard Drive
Midland, MI 48670
Advance registration requested by September 19.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 – 7 p.m.
Beaumont Hospital Administration Building
3711 W. Thirteen Mile Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Advance registration requested by September 24.
We hope you and your family will attend.