VPN client for Windows
- Click here to download the VPN client. (Albion College Windows username & password are required)
- Save the VPN_Client.exe file to your computer.
- After the VPN_Client.exe file has finished downloading, double-click the file to begin the install.
- Once the VPN is successfully installed you will be prompted to reboot your PC.
- You must reboot your computer for the configuration changes to take effect. Close all open programs and click Yes to restart the PC.
- Click Start and go to Programs (or All Programs), then Cisco Systems VPN Client and click VPN Client.
Highlight the ACVPN entry, then click the Connect button
- Enter your Albion College Windows username and password when prompted.
When finished, click the Disconnect button. Afterward, the lock icon in your system tray will change to an image of an unlocked icon.