Albion College's Grand Getaway
Albion College’s Fifth Annual
September 26-28, 2014
Spend a glorious fall weekend with Albion alumni, parents, and friends at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island!
This event is SOLD OUT. If we receive your registration form, you will be put on a waitlist and be notified as soon as a room is available.
We are pleased to invite Albion College's most devoted donors to a special weekend at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. This fifth annual Grand Getaway weekend is made possible by the generous hospitality of Albion College trustee and alumnus Dan Musser, '86, President of Grand Hotel.
- Exclusively for the Albion College family, the room rate for Sept. 26 and 27 is $135 per person per night plus additional hotel charges. Of that rate, $30 per person per night is a tax-deductible gift to the Albion College Fund; you will receive a tax receipt from the College for that gift.
- Full breakfast service and a five-course dinner daily are included with your room reservation.
- Rooms are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your reservation, complete both sides of the enclosed form and return it to Albion College’s Office of Alumni Engagement by August 25, 2014.
Your reservation form must be returned by August 25 to the Albion College Office of Alumni Engagement as noted below to take advantage of this pre-sale.
The hotel will not accept any reservations or cancellations directly.
Submit your registration form…
- By mail:
Albion College Office of Alumni Engagement
611 E. Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224
- By fax: 517/629-0566
You will receive an e-mail confirmation from the College once we receive your reservation forms.
Resources from Past Getaways
- New Events in 2013
- 2013 Schedule of Events and General Information
- View photos from Grand Getaway 2012 on Flickr