As Albion alumni, you are in a special position to keep Albion College strong and vibrant for generations to come. There are many ways to be actively involved with other alumni and your alma mater. Here are some simple things you can do to make a difference:
- Join one of our Alumni Association chapters that provide social and career networking, educational and community service opportunities, and activities to interact with current and incoming students in your area.
- Be a class agent to connect classmates with one another and with Albion.
- Nominate yourself or another alumnus/alumna to be a member of your Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Help recruit students as a member of The A Team–Albion alumni and parents who assist with admission efforts.
- Come back to campus for alumni/student networking or professional development events or other enriching events on campus.
- Let us know if your company has internships available for our current students.
- Mentor a student in your career field or area of residence through our Brit-to-Brit program.
- Travel with other alumni and/or our students on both international and national expeditions.
- Volunteer to help plan your class reunions or participate in other events on or off campus.
- Submit nominations for alumni awards, including the Distinguished Alumni Award and the Young Alumni Award.
- Contribute to the Albion College Fund, endow a scholarship, or include Albion in your estate plans. Encourage others to give. Let us know if we should contact an organization or individual to financially support Albion.
For more information, contact the Office of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement online or call 517/629-0448.