The value of an Albion College education is in the national spotlight with the release of Washington Monthly’s 2014 College Guide. Albion ranked 17th nationally among liberal arts colleges the magazine deemed a Best Bang for the Buck, "based on the economic value students receive per dollar."
Skiing before sunrise may one day be part of the job for Kyle Griffin, '14, who's currently interning with Hotham Ski Company in Australia's Victoria province. A member of Michigan's all-state ski team while in high school, Griffin is working with Hotham's marketing department as well as coaching young members of its race squad.
"Our right fielder was making a play which eventually took him into the wall and onto the ground. The head coach sprinted past, waving me onto the field, and the players yelled my name," recalls Morgan Benham, '17, of one day on the job this summer as a Battle Creek Bombers athletic training intern.
- An Intern's Career Ignition: Muniga, '15, at Mercedes-Benz USA
- Career Accelerator: Muniga, '15, Interns at Mercedes-Benz USA
- College Featured in Battle Creek Enquirer Two-Part Series
- Albion-Connected Shark Research Lurks in Major Exhibit
- A Morning Routine for the Birds: Kara Bowers’ FURSCA Experience
- McLean: Ford Showed 'Government Can Indeed Work'