Amount: $598-$5,815 Renewable.
- Students must complete a FAFSA.
- Available to students demonstrating a family contribution of $5,198 or less.
- The amount of a Pell Grant will be prorated based on the number of units you are enrolled in for the semester. This will be based on the official enrollment status based on the last day of the drop/add period.
- One-half of your Pell Grant will be credited to your account each semester.
Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants
Amount: Up to $1,000. Renewable.
- Students must complete a FAFSA and demonstrate financial need.
- Priority given to Pell Grant recipients.
- One-half of your award will be credited to your student account each semester.
Federal TEACH Grant
Amount: Up to $4,000. Renewable.
- Students must agree to serve as a highly qualifed teacher at a school serving low-income students in a high-need field.
- Students must teach full-time for four years.
- Students must complete an Agreement to Serve.
- If required service is not completed within eight years the grant will revert to an unsubsidized loan.
Federal Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
Amount: Up to $5,815. Renewable.
- For students who are not Pell eligible and a parent has died as a result of military service in Iraq or Afghanistan after 9/11/01.
- Student was less than 24 years old or enrolled in higher education at the time of death.