Young Alumni Awards
Young Alumni Award Information
The Young Alumni Awards recognize noteworthy and distinctive achievements made by alumni who have graduated from Albion College within the past ten years. Each year, honorees offer inspiration and encouragement as models for principled leadership and a wholehearted commitment to serving others. In addition, the Young Alumni Awards serve as an opportunity for current and future Albion students to recognize the tremendous accomplishments of alumni who have achieved notable success quickly following graduation.
Honorees are selected from nominations submitted online. Nominations are reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Excelled early in life and shown potential for continued success.
- Received recognition as an emerging leader through professional and/or community achievements.
- Attained increasingly responsible positions within their organization, business or field of work.
- Received recognition for significant professional contributions, discoveries or creative work through honors, awards and/or media attention.
- Served as an outstanding young role model for current and future Albion College students.
Do you have a nomination in mind for the Young Alumni Awards? The nomination process is always open! Submit your nomination for the Young Alumni Awards now. Nominees must have graduated from Albion College in the last ten years. Nominations made after September 1 will be considered for the next academic year.