Young Alumni Awards
Young Alumni Award Information
The Young Alumni Awards recognize noteworthy and distinctive achievements made by alumni who have graduated from Albion College within the past ten years. Each year, honorees offer inspiration and encouragement as models for principled leadership and a wholehearted commitment to serving others. In addition, the Young Alumni Awards serve as an opportunity for current and future Albion students to recognize the tremendous accomplishments of alumni who have achieved notable success quickly following graduation.
Honorees were selected from nominations submitted online. Nominations were reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Excelled early in life and shown potential for continued success.
- Received recognition as an emerging leader through professional and/or community achievements.
- Attained increasingly responsible positions within their organization, business or field of work.
- Received recognition for significant professional contributions, discoveries or creative work through honors, awards and/or media attention.
- Served as an outstanding young role model for current and future Albion College students.
The nominating process for the 2015 Young Alumni Awards is now open! Access the online nomination form and submit your nomination by October 31, 2014.