How to Ace an Interview
Don’t forget to prepare for one of the most vital pieces of your application – whether for an internship, graduate school, or job. This is your chance to show your professionalism, interest in the position, and answer questions that may arise from your other application materials. Preparation for an interview is vital!
The Office of Career Development is available to assist you in preparing for an interview. Mock interviews allow you to think on your feet as you face questions, see your body language, and consider annoying habits before you face the interview. Contact us for an appointment!
If you know the answers to these questions, you should ace the interview!
- What format will the interview take?
- What strengths and skills should I highlight in the interview?
- What information should I research before the interview?
- Is it important to practice for an interview?
- How can I set myself apart from other interviewing?
- Are there questions I don't have to answer?
- Should I ask questions?
- Is there anything I need to do as I finish the interview?