Women's History Month 1998
Monday, March 16
- The Clothesline Project, co-sponsored by S.H.A.R.E.
- 5-7 PM, Kellogg Center - first floor
Tuesday, March 17
- Dinner with actress, Kathryn Wood, co-sponsored with AAUW- Albion Chapter
- APALS Lecture: Kathryn Woods as SOJOURNER TRUTH
Wednesday, March 18
- Karen Hill Anton, journalist, discusses her life as an African-American expatriate living in Japan. Co-sponsored with the Center for International Education and Multicultural Affairs.
- 4-5:30 PM, Wendell B. Will Room, Stockwell-Mudd Library
- Hanging the Clothesline Project. Co Sponsored with S.H.A.R.E.
- 6:00 PM, Gerstacker Commons, Kellogg Center
Thursday, March 19
- Anna Howard Shaw Lecture: The TUBS Project
- 10:00 AM, Bobbitt Auditorium
- Women's Studies Research Symposium
- 4:00 PM, Bobbitt Auditorium
- Elliot Gorn, Biographer of Mother Jones
- 7:00 PM Bobbitt Auditorium
Wednesday, March 25
- Jewell Parker Rhodes, author of Magic City and Professor of Creative Writing at Arizona State University,
- 7:00 PM, Gertsacker Commons - Kellogg Center
Thursday, April 2