25th Annual Michigan Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference (MUPRC)
Saturday, April 14 at Albion College
Call for papers
If possible, we would like to receive all presentation submissions as attachments in a single e-mail from a contact person at your institution.
1. Name of presenter(s)
2. Preference for a talk or a poster
3. Title of presentation
4. Names of all authors (including any co-authors in addition to the presenter)
5. Abstract of no more than 250 words
The contact person submitting this information will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. If the contact person does not receive a confirmation email within that timeframe, please re-send the information, as it may have gotten lost in cyberspace (better we have two copies of this information than no copies of it).
Registering for the Conference
$10 per person covers the cost of lunch and refreshments.
1. Name of institution
2. Name of primary contact person
3. Number of students presenting
4. Number of students attending (including those who are presenting)
5. Number of faculty attending
6. Names of all attendees (for name badge purposes)
7. Total number of people who will want lunch
As with submissions for presentation, please register as a group for your institution, rather than register individually. A contact person should send one check for all people coming to the conference from your institution.
The contact person at your institution should send one check for the full amount of the cost of lunch for all attendees to:
Department of Psychological Science
611 E. Porter Street
Albion, MI 49224
For your planning purposes, we anticipate registration beginning at 8:15 a.m. on April 14, with welcoming remarks at 9:15, and presentations starting at 9:30. We hope to conclude the conference by 2:30 p.m. Depending on the number of presentations, the conference may run past 2:30, but we will make every effort to finish by 2:30.