Fly-In Reimbursement Program
We are so confident you will be impressed by the Albion College campus and community that we will help pay to get you here!
If you are a high school senior who has been accepted to Albion College, you are eligible for a one-time reimbursement of up to $300 toward the cost of a plane ticket.
Albion College will reimburse you for half the ticket cost, up to $300, following the campus visit. The airline ticket receipt must be presented to the Admissions Office at the time of the campus visit to receive the reimbursement.
- Flight reimbursements will be made throughout the year for both individual visits and group visit events.
- Ground transportation to and from campus will be offered by the college.
- Each individual student is only able to receive one flight reimbursement from Albion College throughout his/her entire college search process.
- The program is for those students living more than 300 miles away from Albion College.
- We really like parents, but their tickets are not eligible for reimbursement. On-campus meals will be provided and you can view a recommended lodging list on our visitor's guide.
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW): Driving time to campus is approximately 1.5 hours.
- Lansing Capital Region International Airport (LAN): Driving time is approximately 1 hour.
Special Scholarships and Programs
Scholarship Opportunities for Upper Peninsula Seniors
Upper Peninsula students can earn non-competitive Albion scholarships of up to $94,000 awarded at up to $23,500 per year. These scholarships are based on academic achievement and are awarded at the time a student is accepted for admission. Additionally, there are two major, competitive, Albion scholarships which Upper Peninsula students may receive.
Distinguished Awards Programs
Select students are invited to compete in the Distinguished Scholars Program each winter. Over $250,000 in scholarship funds are awarded to those students who excel during the program. One participant will receive a full tuition scholarship.
Build Albion Fellows Program
Up to 10 Build Albion Fellows in each entering class will receive benefit for four years. Students will also work in Albion community, gaining career skills and experience.
Aid for Transfer Students
Albion College has established the Distinguished Albion College-Community College Transfer Scholarship to recognize outstanding achievements by students at two-year colleges. This scholarship is offered to highly qualified applicants who wish to transfer to a liberal arts college for completion of their bachelor's degree.
Benefits for Veterans
If you're eligible for prorated veterans' benefits, you'll receive significant assistance toward the cost of attendance. Depending upon your military benefits, you may receive a monthly housing allowance and a stipend for books and supplies.
Aid for International Students
Merit scholarships and financial assistance is available for international students. For more information contact the International recruiter.