Albion Advantage Day for Admitted Students
February 20, April 7, April 21
Advantage Day is a visit program designed for admitted students to get a feeling of what it is like to be an Albion College student for a day.
While with us, you will meet faculty, staff, current students and parents.
- Ask faculty and staff your questions about our programs.
- Attend a class.
- Learn everything you need to know about Albion from a current student's or a current parent's perspective!
- Consider life after Albion: What can I do with a liberal arts degree?
- Learn about Albion's Hands-On approach and its support of the undecided student.
- Find out about international study, internship opportunities, and student research.
The day's events begin at 9:00 a.m. and include a complimentary lunch.
Admitted students may register online by following the links below or call the Admission office at 800/858-6770.
Elkin R. Isaac Research Symposium
You are welcome to attend our Elkin R. Isaac Research Symposium, Thursday, April 20 to hear our students talk about their work in the arts and sciences.
The formal program will begin on Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. We encourage prospective students to plan to arrive on the Thursday afternoon before the event. For those making air travel arrangements, please let us know your arrival time at the Detroit Metropolitan (DTW) Airport and we will arrange for your transportation from the airport to campus. We recommend that you try to plan your flight schedule to arrive on Thursday afternoon before 5 p.m.
- Admission staff will be available all day to answer your questions. Please drop by the Bonta Admission Center!
- The Bobbitt Visual Arts Center will have an exhibition of student paintings on display in the Dickinson & Munro Galleries.
Have questions now? Why wait? Email, text, or call your counselor today to get answers today!
We hope you and your family will join us on either day for one more look at Albion.