Copies of your transcript may be ordered either in person at the Office of the Registrar, by mail or by fax. We do not fax, e-mail, or deliver transcripts via electronic means.
Letters should be addressed to:
Office of the Registrar
611 E. Porter St.
Albion, MI 49224
Click here to view the Albion College Transcript Key
Transcript Request Forms are available from the Office of the Registrar.
- Your written signature is required to release your transcript.
- Allow a minimum of 24 hours between receipt of request and pick-up.
- Allow 3-4 weeks processing time for transcripts that need to have an Apostille (or contact the Registrar's office for fees if you want to have the process expedited).
- Transcript requests may be held until courses in progress are completed or change of grades are turned in by the instructor if the student indicates that preference on the form when submitting the request.
While off campus, transcripts may be requested via letter or fax, you will need to include the following information:
- Your full name and any name change you may have had
- Your last date of attendance at Albion
- Phone number where you can be reached
- The complete address of where your transcript is to be sent
- Your Signature (required by federal law in order for a transcript to be released)
Most transcript requests will be sent within 24 hours after request has been received by the Office of the Registrar.
Transcripts will not be released if you have a debt with the college.
As a service to Albion former and current students, the college is no longer charging a transcript fee. This service is made possible by the financial support of alumni who give to the annual fund each year. Special handling costs (see "additional services and costs" below) are charged to the student.
- Parents, relatives, friends may not request a transcript for you.
- FERPA guidelines regarding release of student records are adhered to. We cannot release transcripts without a written request with your signature, we cannot allow someone else to pick them up for you without your written permission.
Additional Services and Costs
Ordering Transcripts Online
As an additional service to our students and alumni, Albion College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A $5.00 processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Expedited delivery options are available at an additional cost. Please call for current rates.
Albion College cannot not guarantee delivery and is not responsible for misdirected or lost transcripts en route or timely delivery by carrier.