FERPA: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Is a voluntary, 100% employee-paid vision care program. Covers one complete eye exam in any 12 consecutive month period with a $10 copay (VSP network doctor). Prescription glasses (lenses and/or frames) a combined $25 copay. Lenses every 12 months and frames every 24 months. Medically necessary contact lenses $25 copay.
How to enroll and participate:
- Enroll during Open Enrollment or within 30 days from initial hire. Contact Human Resources for enrollment paperwork or download from the forms page.
- After enrolling, Choose a VSP doctor. Visit vsp.com or call 1-800-877-7195 to find a participating doctor.
- Make an appointment with the doctor indicating you are a VSP member.
- No claim forms needed.
The User Services Department provides technical support for all campus users, alumni, and guests:
- New user information
- Password and log in help
- General hardware and software support for college-owned computers
- Basic troubleshooting support for student computers
- Albion 1Card support
- Staff and faculty telephone support
- Online self-help documentation
In addition, after hours student-staffed technology service available in Stockwell Library, Sunday - Thursday, 7pm - Midnight.
What is Atomic Learning?
Free Online Training Tutorials
Atomic Learning is an online software tutorial service for all Albion College students, staff and faculty to use. It provides short video tutorials that clearly show you how to accomplish specific tasks and guide you through using any of 205 applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Apps. Windows 7, Office 2010, Moodle and many more.
With this resource, you will be able to stay on top of the latest technology applications and get answers to your software questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visit www.atomiclearning.com/login/albion to learn more about the available online tutorials. You will log in with your network credentials.