We in Albion College's Psychology Department and Neuroscience Concentration congratulate our students on their accomplishments. The students listed below have met significant goals associated with their professional development.
View the page for:
- Karly Redburn was accepted into the Marital and Family Therapy Masters/Doctoral program at Michigan State University.
- Laura Krasean was accepted by the University of Windsor (Ontario, Canada) for the Ph.D. program in clinical neuropsychology.
- Ryan Trapp was accepted into the Masters programs in Counseling Psychology at LaSalle College and at Chatham College.
- Jordan Troisi was admitted to the Social Psychology Ph.D. program at SUNY Buffalo and to the Social-Personality Ph.D. program at the University of New Hampshire.
- Ross O'Hara was admitted to the Social Psychology Ph.D. program at the University of Iowa.