We in Albion College's Psychology Department and Neuroscience Concentration congratulate our students on their accomplishments. The students listed below have met significant goals associated with their professional development.
If you are aware of information that should be added please e-mail .
View the page for:
- Karly Redburn was accepted into the Marital and Family Therapy Masters/Doctoral program at Michigan State University.
- Laura Krasean was accepted by the University of Windsor (Ontario, Canada) for the Ph.D. program in clinical neuropsychology.
- Ryan Trapp was accepted into the Masters programs in Counseling Psychology at LaSalle College and at Chatham College.
- Jordan Troisi was admitted to the Social Psychology Ph.D. program at SUNY Buffalo and to the Social-Personality Ph.D. program at the University of New Hampshire.
- Ross O'Hara was admitted to the Social Psychology Ph.D. program at the University of Iowa.