We are delighted to learn of your interest in the Institute for Healthcare Professions. To initiate your application, please complete either the Albion Advantage application or the Common Application and check the box saying you are interested in our Institute.
If you’ve already submitted your application for admission to the College, whether or not you indicated an interest in the Institute on your initial application, we welcome you to apply!
Your next step is to answer the four questions listed below. We will process your Institute application as soon as the Admission Committee notifies us that you have been accepted as a student at Albion College.
If you are a current Albion College student interested in a healthcare career, you may apply to the Institute by answering the four questions listed below.
Once you have submitted your essays, we will contact you to arrange an interview with a member of the Institute for Healthcare Professionals.
If you have not received a response from us within five business days of submitting your application, please contact us to ensure that it was received..
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- Invalid Input
- Please enter your phone number (123-456-7890).
- Please enter your address.
- Please enter your high school.
- Please enter what areas of healthcare you are considering.
- Please enter why you are attracted to a career in healthcare.
- Please enter any healthcare experience.
- Please enter what you consider to be the biggest issue facing healthcare today.