Albion College's e-Bill system allows students and authorized users to make payments using e-Check. e-Check allows users to pay online without using a bank or credit card. Instead, users use their checking account to make payments online—eliminating the need for stamps and envelopes. e-Bill also allows students and authorized users to save their payment profile, eliminating the need to enter account information at the time of each payment.
How to Enroll
- Go to the ACIS home page to access your account.
- Log in using your ACIS ID and PIN.
- Click on Student Information.
- Click on On Line Account Access.
- Click on Online Bill & Payment. This will take you away from ACIS to the e-Bill system hosted by TouchNet. This is a secure site.
- Click on the e-Bills tab under Quick View.
- Click on Student Account or Make a Payment. From there you will be directed to your most recent e-Bill account summary page.
- Click on My Profiles from the menu on the top of the Personal Profile page.
- Click on Payment Profiles under the My Profile tab.
- On the Payment Profile page, use the drop-down menu under Add A Payment Method to select "Electronic Check (checking)" and click the GO button.
- Complete the Bank Account Information.
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed the accuracy of the account information provided, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: It may take up to five business days for your designated account to be verified and available for e-Check payment.