Get to know the accomplished students of Albion College!
Beyond Albion is a post-graduate fair focusing on the fields of public service, non-profit, law and environmental studies.
Katherine Krysak, '08
In the Spring semester of 2008, senior Katherine Krysak served an internship with Sixth Circuit Court Judge Joan Young in Pontiac, Michigan. A pre-law student while at Albion, Katherine is currently completing her juris doctorate at Wayne State University.
Other Sites »
- U.S. Attorney's Office (Washington and Regional)
- Office of the Attorney General
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 30th Circuit Court Intensive Neglect Services (Lansing, MI)
- 6th Circuit Court (Pontiac, MI)
- Arthur Anderson
- British Telecom
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Michigan International Speedway