Albion College is committed to equality of opportunity for persons with disabilities. In keeping with the College's mission to providing opportunities for students to optimize their personal and academic growth, the Learning Support Center (LSC) facilitates accommodations and support services for students with disabilities.
For students with disabilities, we provide:
- Analysis of individual learning styles
- Recommendations for study and learning approaches that best suit each student's needs
- The Semester Planning Calendar for Fall 2013
- Support with organization, planning your time and study skills
- Tutors and academic coaches in all subject areas
- Accommodations for classroom lectures and exams
- Auxiliary services including readers, textbooks on audio tape, course lectures and academic coaching
Albion College is committed to providing equal access and reasonable accommodations to students with disabilities as defined under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and strives to make programs and facilities accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The Learning Support Center is located in 114 Ferguson (on the first floor of the administration building) and is open during regular business hours throughout the school year. The main phone is 517/629-0825; Fax 517/629-0578; Adaptive Technology office 517/629-0411.