Special Off-Campus Events
Is Your Future in Medicine?
Get an insider’s perspective about what it takes to succeed as a pre-med student in college and get into the medical school of your choice.
Join Albion College for a program planned for high school students and their families.
- Selecting a college for your pre-medical education
- Planning your college major
- Pursuing undergraduate internships and other real-world experiences
- Conducting independent research
- Sharpening your leadership and communication skills
Albion College health professions advisors and current Albion students will also discuss how you can become a top candidate for medical school admission.
Monday, November 23, 2015 | 7 - 8 p.m.
Horizons Conference Center
6200 State St
Saginaw, MI 48603
Advance registration requested by November 17.
We hope you and your family will attend.