Insurance is supplied by Albion College for all students that purchased Albion College Insurance at the beginning of the year. If you do not have Albion College Insurance you need to have a waiver. Your insurance company must send you paperwork proving that you have sufficient coverage, including medical evacuation and repatriation then in turn you must supply it to the Center for International Education. Some programs supply insurance to the students attending their programs, check with the CIE  office to see if your program is one of them.