On an OCP, you may expect to live in a pension, a dorm, a student hostel, an apartment, or a host family. The nature of the living accommodations is described in the program information literature. The type of accommodation available may be the determining factor in your choice of program, all other things being equal. The foreign universities on Albion's list of programs approved for Albion credit usually provide dormitory accommodations for our students.


While living abroad it is strongly suggested that you not just live with other Americans. To fully experience your country, try living with a native student or living with a host family.