Student Loans

Here are a few U.S. banks that provide private educational loans to international students, but the catch is that the international student must have a U.S. citizen (or in some cases, a U.S. permanent resident) as a co-signer on the loan:

Chase Select Private Student Loans

Wells Fargo Collegiate Loan (for undergraduate students)

Citibank CitiAssist Undergraduate & Graduate Loans

Also, here are some private organizations that provide educational loans or loan information to international students:

Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan

Leo S. Rowe Fund (for citizens from Latin America and the Carribean)

The International Student Loan Program