Graduate School Test Preparation
Graduate school admission testing is required by many schools. Preparing for these tests is critical!
The Office of Career Development has many resources available to assist you as you prepare to take required graduate school tests. information and registration forms on the GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, and TOEFL tests are maintained in the Career Development office. Contact the staff in Career Development and visit the Career Development Resource Center for assistance.
Main information sites for graduate school testing
- GRE - Graduate Record Examination
- LSAT - Law School Admissions Test
- GMAT - Graduate Management Admissions Test
- MCAT - Medical College Admissions Test
- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
Study programs available for purchase
- The Princeton Review - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT and more
- Peterson's - testing preparation, test dates, and resources for the GRE
- Kaplan - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT
- ETS (Educational Testing Service) - GRE and TOEFL test preparation
Free resources on graduate school testing
- GradView.com - assistance in determining which test you will need to take, tips on the tests, and a wide range of resources
- GRE review course - review course and practice test questions for the GRE
This page contains links to web sites that are not under the control of Albion College or the Office of Career Development. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The Office of Career Development provides these links merely as a courtesy. The data contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free.