Mentor an Albion Student
Want to Help an Albion Student?
As an Albion College alumnus, you know the quality of the educational experience at Albion and its students. You also know that the people working in careers have an expertise that can go beyond what is available at the College. If you are interested in assisting current Albion students, we are interested in adding you to our network of mentors.
We encourage alumni to sign up to become a career mentor through our online mentoring network. As a mentor you will have the chance to be a valuable resource to current students or recent graduates who are interested in exploring their career options and developing their networking skills. Once registered as a mentor, students and graduates who are interested in your expertise will contact you through the online system.
If you do not wish to be a formal Alumni Mentor but wish to offer your expertise by participating in a program or workshop, please contact the Office of Career Development.
Questions about Mentoring
- What does an Alumni Career Mentor do?
- How do I become an Alumni Career Mentor?
- How often can I expect to be contacted by students?
- How much time will be required of me?
- I'm a young alumnus/a, what do I have to offer current students?
- Will I know if a student has viewed my profile and what will they know about me?
- Can I volunteer to share specific types of career-related information?
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of Career Development.
We hope you consider giving back to Albion College students. The role of mentoring is becoming increasingly important to the success of our graduates!