Get to know the accomplished students of Albion College!
Beyond Albion is a post-graduate fair focusing on the fields of public service, non-profit, law and environmental studies.
- Accounting Scholarship - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) listing of scholarships available for individuals pursuing degrees in accounting
- American Institute of CPAs - scholarships for minority scholars to pursue entry into an accounting career
- American Bar Association Legal Opportunity Scholarship - intended to encourage racial and ethnic minority students to attend law school and to provide financial assistance to those in need
- Anderson Center Residency Program - resident-fellows from a wide variety of fields work on a clearly defined project and make a substantive contribution to the community in the form of a talk, class, or performance of their work
- Conference on Asian Pacific American Leadership (CAPAL) - outstanding Asian Pacific American students spend the summer interning for a federal government agency, a Capitol Hill legislative office, or a non-profit organization, and gain firsthand knowledge of the workings of American government
- Davies-Jackson Scholarship -- a unique opportunity for students with exceptional academic records, who are among the first in their families to graduate college, to participate in a course of study at St. John's College, University of Cambridge, UK
- East-West Center Education Program - scholarships to prepare people for a wide range of opportunities to help prepare the United States and the Asia Pacific Region for a new era of increased interdependence
- Florida Public Relations Association Scholarships - financial support to students enrolled in a Florida college or university who are seeking a degree in public relations
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Scholarship Resources - a compilation of resources for individuals identifying with GLBT and support of the issues
- General Board of Higher Education and Ministry - a churchwide educational service providing scholarships and loans to help supplement the financial needs of today's students
- Institute for Humane Studies Film and Fiction Scholarship - for students pursuing a Master of Fine Arts degree and who share an appreciation for the potential and promise of a free society
- Institute of International Education Fellowship and Scholarship Management - a source for information on innovative programs providing talent from around the world with access to leading institutions of higher education and the international experience that is critical to success in the 21st century workplace
- Louisville Seminary Merit Scholarships - for students planning on attending the Louisville Seminary
- Marshall Scholarships - finances young Americans of high ability studying for a degree in the UK in a system of higher education recognized for its excellence
- National Association of Black Accountants Detroit Chapter - funding to encourage more minorities to pursue undergraduate and advanced degree studies in accounting and finance
- The National Institutes of Health - for individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds that are committed to pursuing careers in health research or basic biomedical science research.
- Navy Health Professions Scholarship Program -- full tuition for four years awarded to students enrolled in schools of medicine or osteopathy in an AMA or AOA accredited school
- Scholarships for study in New York State - information on scholarships available for study in varied fields for people working in New York State
- United Methodist Higher Education Fund - foundation providing scholarship aid for students attending United Methodist-related institution