In addition to student's receiving notification of new statements, students have the ability to add "authorized users" to their account - typically parents or guardians. Authorized users will also receive email notification of new online statements. Additionally, authorized users can make online payments with a credit credit card or e-Check.
Students can add an authorized user to their account by completing the following steps:
- Visit the ACIS Web site.
- Log into ACIS using your ACIS login and PIN.
- Click on Student Information.
- Click on On Line Account Access.
- Click on Online Bill & Payment. This will take you away from ACIS to the e-Bill system hosted by TouchNet. This is a secure site.
- Click on the e-Bills tab under Quick View.
- Click on Student Account or Make a Payment. From there you will be directed to your most recent e-Bill statement and account summary page.
- Click on the Authorized Users tab across the top of the page.
- Click on the Add an Authorized User button.
- Enter the email address of the user you would like to authorize to view your account statements and make payments.
- Verify that the email address you have entered for the Authorized user is correct and click the Add User button.
- The new authorized user will receive an email shortly providing instructions on how to log in to Albion College's e-Bill system with an initial password. When the user logs in for the first time, the user will be asked to set up a profile and change their password.