Curriculum and Resource Committee
Thursdays, 8:00 - 10:00 AM, KC Alumni Conference Room
Chair, Ronney Mourad (1)
Bob Moss (1)
Karen Erlandson (1)
Sally Jordan (2)
Dale Kennedy (1)
Deborah Kanter (3)
Carrie Menold (3)
Michael Dixon (3)
- Guidelines for Chairs preparing for an Interim Resource Review of a department member or making a position request (Microsoft Word Format)
Course Change Subcommittee
Sally Jordan, Chair
For new or changed courses (changed in number, title, pre-requisites, and/or description or deleted courses) that you want to appear in the schedule for Spring 2010: Friday, October 1, 2010.
For new courses or changes in courses that you want to put in the 2011-2012 Albion College Catalog: Friday, November 12, 2010.
For new or changed courses that you want to appear in the schedule for Fall 2011: Friday, February 18, 2011.
We will approve proposals that arrive significantly before these deadlines on a rolling basis as quickly as possible. Please note that these deadlines offer no flexibility.
When preparing your proposal, please make sure that:
1. You have checked with the Registrar's Office and obtained an appropriate course number;
2. If your course proposal contains prerequisites other than existing courses (e.g., if it requires junior-level standing), please check with the Registrar's Office on how they will handle this issue;
3. Your course title does not exceed 29 characters;
4. You email your request to all committee members; and
5. You send a paper copy of the proposal to the Course Change Committee Chair with your chair's signature.
Send proposals to to the appropriate subcommittee chair.
- Artistic Creation and Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Sam McIlhagga)
- Historical and Cultural Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Ronney Mourad)
- Modeling and Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Vicki Baker)
- Scientific Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Tim Lincoln)
- Textual Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Sally Jordan)
Send proposals to to the appropriate subcommittee chair
Environmental Studies = Dale Kennedy
Ethnicity Studies & Gender Studies = Sheila Lyons-Sobaski
Global Studies = Midori Yoshii