Curriculum and Resource Committee
Thursdays, 8:00 - 10:00 AM, KC Alumni Conference Room
Chair, Craig Bieler (2)
Carrie Menold (1)
Carrie Booth Walling, spring sabbatical replacement
Michael Dixon (1)
Bindu Madhok (2)
Midori Yoshii (3), spring secretary
Nels Christensen (3)
Course Change Subcommittee
Bindu Madhok, Chair
Course change forms should be submitted through the portal available on the Course Change Committee site under the appropriate category.
Please, be sure to fill the form below out completely before uploading to the website.
Updated Course Change Form (also available on the CCC Moodle Site)
Course Change Deadline
February 20 for Fall 2015.
When preparing your proposal, please make sure that:
1. You have checked with the Registrar's Office and obtained an appropriate course number;
2. If your course proposal contains prerequisites other than existing courses (e.g., if it requires junior-level standing), please check with the Registrar's Office on how they will handle this issue;
3. Your course title does not exceed 29 characters;
4. For NEW COURSES, you include minutes from the departmental meeting at which the course was approved; and
5. You send a paper copy of the proposal to the Course Change Committee Chair with your chair's signature.
Send proposals to to the appropriate subcommittee chair.
- Artistic Creation and Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Sam McIlhagga)
- Historical and Cultural Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Deborah Kanter)
- Modeling and Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Craig Bieler)
- Scientific Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Roger Albertson)
- Textual Analysis Mode Form (CRC Rep - Sally Jordan)
Send proposals to to the appropriate subcommittee chair
Environmental Studies = Dale Kennedy
Ethnicity Studies & Gender Studies = Karen Erlandson
Global Studies = Emmanuel Yewah