- Economics and Management (emphasis in Accounting); minor in Communication Studies; member, Carl A. Gerstacker Institute for Business and Management
- Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Auditor, Ernst and Young
- In a nutshell, what do you do?
- My company gets hired by other large corporations and performs an audit over their financial statements. We help to ensure that the public and other stakeholders of that organization are getting a fair representation of that company’s financials. Additionally, we make sure that the organization is in compliance with accounting standards set forth by various governing bodies.
- Why do you love what you do?
- I love working for EY because I have gotten the opportunity to learn so much, not only from the numerous clients that I have had the opportunity to work on but also through the numerous networks that I have made throughout the firm. It is so exciting working for such a large company because the opportunities really do seem endless.
- How did Albion help you get there?
- Albion helped me get to where I am in so many different ways. Albion prepared me through a wonderful alumni network—I was able to connect with alumni and seek out different opportunities. Albion helped me grow into a confident candidate when I was interviewing at different firms through my classroom and extracurricular activities. And Albion provided me with a strong support group through my peers and faculty and staff. I could turn to them for help and guidance throughout my tenure at the College.
- For me, Albion ...
- ... was the best decision I have ever made! I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I am so grateful for all of my experiences that I had there and all of the wonderful people that I met there!
- Anything else you'd like to add?
- Go Brits!
Take It Further: Economics and Management, Gerstacker Institute, Communication Studies
More Success Stories