- Economics and Management (emphasis in Accounting); minor in Communication Studies;
member, Carl A. Gerstacker Institute for Business and Management. M.B.A. from Indiana
University-Kelley School of Business Major – Marketing and Management.
- Atlanta, GA
- Sales Excellence Professional at Microsoft
- In a nutshell, what do you do?
- I am currently working for Microsoft within their Enterprise Sales organization. I work with
customers in the Southeast region to understand their business needs and how we
(Microsoft) can help them through their Digital Transformation with our products and
services. I also get to utilize my CPA and accounting background to help our Sales
organization internally with our forecasts and budgeting by providing insight into how we can
improve our own internal inefficiencies as well.
- Why do you love what you do?
- Everything that we all do revolves around technology and I do not know a single person that
does not use a Microsoft product in their day-to- day life. Microsoft has done some really
amazing things in the past few years, with the leadership of our amazing CEO, Satya
Nadella, and I love the direction and the vision of the organization. I love what I do because I
get to work of an amazing company that serves almost every other small, medium, and large
organization in the world and I get to contribute to the evolution of their business’ through our
- How did Albion help you get there?
- Through Albion and Briton Network, I was able to get my first internship with Ernst & Young
(EY), which led me to my first full-time job at EY. While I was at EY I was able to complete
my CPA and build a very wide network through that profession. Thanks to my experiences
and networks from Albion and EY, I was able to become a confident MBA candidate as I was
looking to apply to different schools. Without the confidence that Albion helped me to
develop from the start of my career, along with the strong support group through my peers,
faculty and staff, I would not have been able to attend Indiana University – Kelley School of
Business for my MBA and without that opportunity and those networks, I never would have
ended up at Microsoft. Every chapter of my journey through my career has made a huge
impact on who I am, both personally and professionally, and my first chapter started at
- For me, Albion…
- …was the best decision I have ever made! I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I am so grateful for all of my experiences that I had there and all of the wonderful people that I met there!
- Anything else you'd like to add?
- Of course, go Brits!
Take It Further: Economics and Management, Gerstacker Institute, Communication Studies
More Success Stories