- Economics and Management (concentration through the Carl A. Gerstacker Institute for Business and Management); minor in Communication Studies
- Detroit, Mich.
- Marketing Associate, hiredMYway.com; Fellow, Challenge Detroit Leadership Program
- In a nutshell, what do you do?
- At hiredMYway.com I help manage a new web-based career platform for college students, College Top Talent. As a Fellow and advocate for Challenge Detroit, I work with 28 other Fellows to create change in the city of Detroit as we live, work, play, and give for one year.
- Why do you love what you do?
- I love what I do at hiredMyway.com because I know I am working to help college students gain exposure and get hired. I love what I do with Challenge Detroit because it is an opportunity for me to explore new ideas, create change, and help form what Detroit will be in 20 years.
- How did Albion help you get there?
- Albion helped me develop the necessary business and communication skills to be successful in my position as a marketing associate while also instilling in me the desire to give back to the community in which I live.
- For me, Albion ...
- ... was my home for four years. A place to make mistakes, learn, explore new ideas, and find my passions all while being the perfect stepping stone to my life as a young professional and for many years to come.
Take It Further: Caroline picked for Challenge Detroit, Economics and Management, Gerstacker Institute, Communication Studies
More Success Stories