You're learning all about our academic programs and where you'll go after Albion. But what about while you're here?
An overnight visit is a great way to really get to know a college, to get a true feel for the place. A place that will be your home for much of the next four years.
Albion offers overnight visits Sunday through Thursday during the academic year for prospective students who have already been admitted to the College. You'll spend the night in a campus residence hall with a student host. Just complete our visit registration, then call the Admission Office at 800/858-6770 for overnight visit details.
Overnight Visit Information Form
If you're already in the process of arranging an overnight stay, please download and fill out our Overnight Visitor Form.
The form must include a parent/guardian’s signature at the bottom. Once the form is complete, you can either bring it with you to campus or fax it during business hours to the Admission Office, 517/629-0569. After business hours, the form can be faxed to the Kellogg Center, 517/629-0509.
We look forward to you visiting—and staying—with us!
Monday, March 31 and Saturday, April 26
As a motivated student, you’re likely thinking ahead to college.
We hope you and your family will join us for ALBION 101, a program that will jump-start your college search.
We're really interested in helping you identify your ideal college. ALBION 101 is a great introduction to college life and the college application process.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. and run until approximately 1:30 p.m.
Here are a few activities we have planned for you:
- Participate in a mock admission committee to find out what really matters in the admission decision.
- Interact with faculty and students for an in-depth look at academic life.
- Tour the campus, our academic buildings, and athletics facilities.
- Financial Aid 101 – an introduction to the process.
- Hear from current students about their experiences and ask questions related to your interests.
- Learn more about living on campus, varsity athletics, and student organizations.
RSVP now for our March 31 event
RSVP now for our April 26 event